Só nós dois

sexta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2015








The Schwerer Gustav, a German 80 cm (31.5 in.) railway 

 

 

 

 



Charlie Chan in Shanghai



Charlie Chan in Shanghai was the fourth Charlie Chan movie not adapted from a novel and the second one to feature Keye Luke as Charlie’s No. One Son, Lee Chan

 

 

 Alfred Hitchcock

 

Ruth Roman 

 

 

 

Marla English

zombieprincessunicorn:

Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been inactive, I have been dealing with allot of school shit. But anyways here’s a picture of a party in the 60s 

chumloadio:

Brigitte Bardot
 

 

 

 

don56:

Sidney Fox 

vintagegal:

R.I.P. Maureen O'Hara (August 17th, 1920 – October 24th, 2015) 
“I have always believed my most compelling quality to be my inner strength, something I am easily able to share with an audience. I’m very comfortable in my own skin. I never thought my looks would have anything to do with becoming a star.”
 

allthroughthenightb:

Lucille Ball.
 

 

specialcar:

1964 Studebaker Daytona Wagonaire
 

ourmarilynmonroe:

Marilyn Monroe photographed by Earl Theisen, 1947. 
 

Marilyn Monroe photographed by Earl Theisen, 1947.

 

 A Countess from Hong Kong (1967)

20th-century-man:

Natalie Wood

 Natalie Wood

 

 Jack Oakie and Lilian Roth Jack Oakie and Lilian Roth

Barbara Hale by Ernest Bachrach

Barbara Hale by Ernest Bachrach 

 

damsellover:

Carole Landis
 

 Carole Landis

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário